30ml of Fresh Ginger Root
30ml of dried Echinacea Root
½ cup of Honey
550ml of Water
- Place the herbs in a pot with cold water.
- Put the heat on and simmer on low until only half of the initial amount of liquid remains.
- This will produce a thick, concentrated tea (10 min).
- Strain the herbs and reserve the liquid.
- Gently heat the honey and liquid mixture until they are able to blend together well (15 min).
- Remove from heat and transfer to a bottle.
Take one tablespoon of this syrup every three hours until you feel relief from your symptoms.